COMPTIA ADVANCED SECURITY PRACTITIONER
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CASP exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level security knowledge and skills.
Duration of the course:
Full Time: 5 Days ( 8 hrs/day)
- Distinguish which cryptographic tools and techniques are appropriate for a given situation.
- Distinguish and select among different types of virtualized, distributed and shared computing.
- Explain the security implications of enterprise storage.
- Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage into secure comprehensive solutions.
- Distinguish among security controls for hosts.
- Explain the importance of application security.
- Given a scenario, distinguish and select the method or tool that is appropriate to conduct an assessment.
RISK MANAGEMENT, POLICY / PROCEDURE AND LEGAL:
- Analyze the security risk implications associated with business decisions.
- Execute and implement risk mitigation strategies and controls.
- Explain the importance of preparing for and supporting the incident response and recovery process.
- Implement security and privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements.
- Research and Analysis
- Analyze industry trends and outline potential impact to the enterprise.
- Carry out relevant analysis for the purpose of securing the enterprise.
- Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
- Integrate enterprise disciplines to achieve secure solutions.
- Explain the security impact of inter-organizational change.
- Select and distinguish the appropriate security controls with regard to communications and collaboration.
- Explain advanced authentication tools, techniques and concepts.
- Carry out security activities across the technology life cycle.