As a franchiser, We Shall
- Grant the license to use the trademark and name to run the institute.
- Give you the methods, technical information, Course material required for offering the training courses and the concerned literature.
- Render all help in setting up a training facility, the design, type and specifications of computers and accessories required and all the known- how.
- Make available the services of technical faculties, training of technical faculties, counselors, etc. from time to time and facilitate to carry on the training in a smooth way in franchisee’s facilities.
- Help you in getting VUE or PROMETRIC testing center.
- Provide you the support for placements through our central placement cell.
- Run the Institute in the name of “Hubnet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.”
- Conduct courses mentioned in the franchise agreement and other new courses launched by the Franchiser only.
- Maintain the quality and professionalism in all aspects of training.
- Agree to pay the license fee and royalty fixed for use of training methods and techniques, study material, consultancy and trademark.
- Agree to pay the expenses in connection with the day-to-day operation of the Institute including salaries, allowances, etc.,
- payable to faculties and staff.
- Bear the expenses incurred by the franchiser in connection with the advertising of the courses in any media jointly and equally with all other franchisees advertised.
- Possess building premises covering an area of at least 1000 – 1500 sq ft.
- Provide Training facility equipped with the list of required hardware and software as indicated below.
- Provide all other ancillary lab and teaching equipments.
What You Need To Have
- TOTAL INITIAL FUNDS Rs 10 – 12 Lakhs for New center, for existing ones- 4 – 6 Lakhs .
- FLOOR AREA Min 1000 – 1500 Sq.Ft. Own or Leased for 3 years Prime Location
- MANPOWER 1 Centre Head, 1 Student Counsellor, 2 Marketing Executive, 3 Faculty, 1 Office Boy. Selected & Trained by HUBNET. TOTAL CLASS ROOM (Theory + Lab) Five
- CLASS ROOM (EACH) 20 Chairs, 1 White Board, 1.5 Ton A/C, UPS (1 * 1.5 KVA) Switch (1 * 8-Port) Min. 06 computers with letest configuration in each, 1* Laser Printer
- OTHER EQUIPMENT EPABX (2/4), Routers, Switches, Assembling unit
- LIBRARY 2 Desk, 8 Chairs, 1 Book Storage Rack As per HUBNET Standard
Note: For conversion of brand and services, existing centers need not follow the above pattern, but should at least have a decent training ambience; the above standards are required by HUBNET to maintain unique delivery for new business establishment.
What You Get From Hubnet
IMAGE, REPUTATION & RECOGNITION
- Use of HUBNET name
- HUBNET reputation
- Industry recognition
- Being part of a national network
- Value of HUBNET certification
PROJECT START-UP GUIDANCE
- Center layout planning
- Furniture & interior décor standards
- Staff recruitment & training
- General trouble-shooting support
ON-GOING BUSINESS GUIDANCE
- Cash flow planning guidance
- Advertising strategy
- Course scheduling strategy
- Stores management guidance
- Student counseling guidance
- Standard course information brochures
- Standard prospects
- Layout for promotional media
EDUCATIONAL CENTRE ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
- Standard student selection procedures/tests
- Standard manual covering all education center procedures
- Standard course record log books
- Student placement planning guidance
- General trouble-shooting support
- 24 visits a year by HUBNET representative
- Standard reading material for students
- Prepared overhead transparency copies
- Session-wise guide plan for faculty
- Unit Tests